Garments made of cheap and inadequate material.Sizing is one size too large and way too long.

They are laughable. Read ad carefully. Not all of your money is returned if you return your order even though they say your money will be refunded if your are not satisfied. I feel conned.

Two orders returned at my expense even though the first order was not mine. This has been a ninety day ordeal, two letters, and too many phone calls to customer service. Customer satisfaction not possible in this case.

How do these people stay in business with tese tactics and products?

Had an Experience with UbuyEZ?

Comments

Pickerington, Ohio, United States #7252

THEY HAVE A GREAT SCAM GOING WITH CHARGING $9.95 PER ITEM FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING ESPECIALLY WHEN EVERYTHING COMES TOGETHER IN A SMALL MAILING BOX.THE SHAPERS ARE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ON AND THEY ARE MADE WRONG.

I THINK ONE HAS TO BE 6 FEET TALL TO FILL THE SHAPER OUT. I AM FIVE FEET TALL AT 120# AND THEY SENT ME A LARGE. I TRIED TO RETURN THEM ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAVE ARTHRITIS IN MY HANDS AND CAN'T GET THE SHAPER UP BEYOND MY KNEES.

THE REP WAS RUDE AND NOW I AM GOING TO CONTACT A SUPERVISOR WHO PROBABLY WILL GIVE ME THE SAME ANSWER.I BOUGHT 4 ITEMS FOR $86.70 AND I CAN ONLY GET $36.95 BACK