Kewadin, Michigan

I ordered the body shaper for $39.95. When I received it the bill was $79.70 because they included other things and charged an extra $30 for shipping.

I returned it all (cost $11.12) but they will only refund 29.95 because the product is now reduced and the other pieces were supposedly "free gifts" So I really got took, but I learned not to order on line until you check out the company. Expensive lesson, but I 've learned-and Don't ever do business with this company.And I hope you will learn from my experience.

Comments

I always check for comments an only product I see on tv..most if in all are not good. And if you see something you have to have I go to Bed Batha and beyond and look at the product in the store. Al least this way , if you don't like to you can take it back and no postage and handling charges.

I don't understand why people would think that no one would look on-line and see if this company was on the up and up. For one it just sounded too good to be true that a company would be giving a way all these pieces of graments for free without any extra money.

Denjer - - you are right on . .

No need for me to return because I will not even get half back that I paid to Kymaro -- especially when I include postage to return the cheaply made products! Total rip-off . . I should have remembered .

. . "there are NO bargains!" Buyers beware!! Note to ALL THIS *** .

. you are smart not to deal w/this rip-off company!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience because must people wouldn't. I was interested in purchasing the item for my sister for Christmas.

Something that was suppose to be $29.99 totaled almost $80 due to shipping cost of FREE gifts. Instead of proceeding I decided to check out the reviews. Needless to say I will not be purchasing.

Again thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences. I can save my money!