Jackson, Ohio

I'm not happy with your body shapers.like other people says: this is a rip off!

which it is!!! it's not streachable, sized wrong. all other part of the deal is a rip off 2!!! i think we ought to get the s/h back if the items are not 2 be used at all.

how can a person see if they feel comfortable in these? call me @ 419-953-4502 ASAP!!!

my name is...vanessa fortman@522 east high street saint marys,ohio 45885

i would like 2 have all my $ back!! u'll take people!

i bet ya this company won't call me back or anything.if this happens, this company is getting reported to the "Better Business Buraeu" (BBB) for taking people and advertising this over the televison!

Had an Experience with UbuyEZ?

Comments

Thanks,

I too was getting ready to buy.

I COULDN'T WAIT TO ORDER THE BODYSHAPER UNTIL THE ACTUAL ORDER WAS GOING TO TAKE PLACE."JOKE' WHAT A JOKE.

BUY ONE AND GET ONE FREE BA HUMBUG. BEFORE I COULD HANG UP THE ORDER WAS BECOMING OVER 60.00 YOU PAY 9.95 FOR EACH ITEM TOP AND BOTTOM AND THE SAME FOR THE FREE ONE, 9.95 EACH FOR THE PROCESSING.

39.95 PLUS 9.95, 9.95, 9.95, AND 9.95 AND DON'T BOTHER CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU CAN NOT GET A PERSON TO PICK UP TO TALK TO YOU LIVE............DIANE BAUMAN

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #82749

ubuyez my butt.they are a total rip off.

dont ever buy anything from her. i tried for 4 days on the phone and email and no has answered at all. this company is a scam and the BBB should and will be notifyed.....

beware of any thing you order from them...bad business all around.........

I was just getting ready 2 buy kymaro body shaper,but when I read all the complaints I CHANGED MY MIND I CAN DO BETTER THINGS WITH MY MONEY.

thank u for letting me and other people know not to get caught in their schem

I actually cut off my upper body shaper after first spending 15 minutes getting it on and trying to get it off for 30 minutes, II could not get it OFF!!!!!!!I I was a bit frantic and out cme my scissors.

So is this just one person that is not happy with it? Or is there more? :?

Strong City, Kansas, United States #40522

:cry :(

Thank you for the comments 1 of there commercials are on right now and ZI got the urge to buy it when I saw this I was very thankful I read this first . :eek :eek

Thank you for the warning because I was about to order one.

Will pass the word down to make sure nobody falls into this scam and rip-off

Thanks again.